We have a senior team of PPC marketing experts serving clients across various industries, from healthcare to entertainment. Our knowledge of paid media extends across channels and platforms, including paid social and display, and we’re always learning more to keep ourselves at the top of our field.
Our approach to paid media
We offer the full mix of paid advertising services, including search, social, and display. But we go much further than this when it comes to reaching your audience and getting those conversions. We take a scientific approach to data, giving us a crucial overview of the market that puts us in the best position to maximise return on investment.
Here’s a snapshot of the platforms we work with.
Getting attention on search is vital. That’s why we work across the following paid search services:
- Google Ads – These help you reach more of your audience and grow your customer base.
- Microsoft Advertising Management – If you’re looking to hit a cost per acquisition or action, or are working with a fixed budget, this platform controls spend to meet those needs.
- PPC Reviews and Audits – We look at what our new clients do to see how we can improve on that or make better use of budgets.
- Google Shopping – We can create shopping ads to reach the customers looking for the kinds of products you’re advertising.
- Tech – We use the latest technology, such as Envision, to monitor and report on forecasts and results.
If you’re looking to gain traction on social media, we offer the following paid social services:
- Facebook – With Facebook advertising, we can create custom and remarketing audiences, allowing us to reach users that have engaged with your brand before.
- Instagram – We can create sponsored posts to target audiences who would resonate with your brand.
- Twitter – We offer promoted tweets and accounts to maximise exposure to your brand.
- LinkedIn – Our sponsored LinkedIn activity targets professionals who would benefit from your services.
We can also help with display advertising. These services, including Google Display Network, offer a way to increase brand awareness and target the right potential customers while keeping costs flexible and results measurable.
We can also run programmatic display software to get the right digital advertisements, such as social, video 360 remarketing, or display advertising. It’s a transparent and efficient way to reach your audience and beat your targets.
Google Partner and Bing Partner Agency
We have certification to show we’re a trusted partner for both Bing and Google thanks to the exemplary service we deliver to all of our clients.
What is Paid Media?
Online paid media is about more than just pay per click (PPC), display, and paid social. Delivering market-leading paid media today needs so much more than siloed channel management. The huge increase in the number of platforms and technology partners, along with the rise of artificial intelligence and machine learning in advertising, means that we all face a huge challenge. More than ever, businesses need the right advice and consultancy, the right mix of propitiatory and third-party technology, and the right use of data science to succeed.
Tech and partnerships
We use a mix of our own advanced technology and third-party tools to deliver the best PPC marketing service to you. As part of our access to the full Google Marketing Platform, Unified Advertising & Analytics, we currently use Search Ads 360, Display and Video 360, Campaign Manager, and Envision. We also have the capability to use Google Analytics 360 and Tag Manager 360.
Our Envision technology offers easy access to the data you need to see the benefits of our campaigns. Here’s what you’ll get:
- A personalised dashboard, which is customised to your needs and comes with personal log ins.
- Data that can go as granular as you like, within a variable data range and period comparison. This gives you access to the data you want as soon as you want.
- For even more accurate reporting and optimisation, we can include your end-to-end data.
We operate training for our clients across all paid media channels. Anything from basic overviews of the paid media landscape, through to advanced training on the execution of campaigns in specific platforms. All training is created uniquely for our clients to meet their specific needs.
Ask us for training in:
- Understanding the foundations of paid media.
- Keyword research.
- Best practice account structures for top quality scores.
- Writing compelling ad copy.
- Account optimisation and development that’ll hit your KPIs.
- Bidding strategies.
- Audience strategies.
Looking for something else?
Navigate the complex landscape and build solutions that work seamlessly.
Improve your customer experience by understanding visitors interact with your site.