What is technology for marketing?
Technology is key to delivering compelling marketing experiences, it can help you automate processes, turn data into a better customer understanding, use that understanding to personalise customer experiences and identify what marketing is generating the best results.
But it’s easy to get it wrong with thousands of vendors promising the earth and competing for your attention.
We help you make sense of that, taming technology so that you get results.
Our approach to technology
We help brands to deliver personalised marketing experiences across all interactions with their audiences. Our technology expertise provides a guiding hand to navigate the complexity and build solutions that take data and make it useful to you:
- Guiding hand: We define how new technology could accelerate business goals and identify whether existing investments can be optimised. This could be setting strategy, supporting technology selection or embedding existing technology more effectively within the organisation.
- Building solutions: We implement technology that allows you to develop a comprehensive picture of your audience through data, swiftly unlock useful insights through compelling data visualisations, and use those insights to power personalisation across all marketing channels.
Whether guiding or building, we always start with understanding your goals. We edit out the unnecessary to deliver value as swiftly as possible.
Why use Edit for Technology?
We have done this before – over 20 years of experience in helping brands use data more to inform marketing activity. Chances are we have helped someone with your challenge before.
- We are focused on value – too many technology projects languish. We aim to deliver value to our clients as rapidly as possible by understanding what is important to you, identifying the early opportunities and being single minded in delivery.
- We think of the joined-up Customer Experience – we don’t fixate on specific channels, building websites or developing apps, we fixate on customer experience across channels and build solutions that aim to join up these siloed touchpoints.
- We try to keep things simple – we are used to working as “translators” and “navigators”; we live and breathe marketing; we love technology and we are obsessive about data; we can talk the three languages and comfortably navigate these different worlds.
- We won’t be a leach – when your teams are ready, we’ll work with you to enable them to be self-sufficient if that’s what you want. We won’t hide behind technology complexity to keep you on the hook.
- We’ll be your glue – we recognise marketing is complicated with many parties involved in delivering awesome work. Our technologists are used to working with internal client teams and other agencies, be they technical or non-technical. We’ll assign delivery professionals to help co-ordinate across boundaries and make sure everything goes to plan.
- We won’t push our own agenda – the martech landscape is huge and we recognise that you will have your own preferences and investments. We won’t rip everything out and start again, pushing our partners on you. We’ll look to only plug the gaps that get in the way of your goals.