Who are we?
This website is operated and managed by Edit Agency Ltd. Edit Agency Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 03624881. Edit Agency Ltd registered office is at 20 Manvers Street, Bath, BA1 1JW
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your device when you browse our website.
Why do we use them?
Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Below we explain the cookies we use and why.
The cookies we use and how we use them.
Google Analytics (_ga , _gid, _gat_UA-115439952-1)
- Type of Cookie – Performance (types of cookies are defined according to Cookiepedia, you can find more information here)
- Purpose – These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site.The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they have visited
- More information: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en-US
Instagram (rur, urlgen, csrftoken)
- Type of Cookie – Functionalty (types of cookies are defined according to Cookiepedia, you can find more information here)
- Purpose – These cookies are used for integration with Instagram
- More information: https://www.instagram.com/developer/
Our cookies are not used to collect information which (by itself) allows us to identify who you are. But if you separately tell us who you are, we may link your identity to the cookies we put on your device so that we can see how you are using the website. We use that information in accordance with the privacy notice that we give you when you tell us who you are.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Please be aware that restricting cookies is likely to affect your ability to use our websites effectively and may make areas of
our websites inaccessible or inoperable.
Please get in touch with the Data Protection Team if you have any questions:
Data Protection Team